- BBQ - Barbera
- Produced from Barbera grapes cultivated in vineyards in the Monferrato hills in the South of the province of Asti, Piedmonte region of Italy
- The nose is full of juicy cherries and plums with a hint of smoke. The palate is fresh and filled with more cherry fruit, balanced with good depth and structure. Extremely approachable with refreshing acidity.
- Chateau Ste Michelle - Indian Wells Vineyard
- Nearly 40 percent of the fruit came from vineyards in Washigton’s Wahluke Slope AVA, including our Indian Wells Vineyard. The Wahluke Slope is a warm region and a consistent producer of
ripe concentrated fruit, yielding wine with intense color and flavor.
- “The Indian Wells Cabernet is our warm climate ripe, jammy “New World” style of Cabernet Sauvignon. The wine typifies the Wahluke Slope region with dark fruit aromas and flavors. Syrah added an enhanced richness and concentration to the wine.”
- Bench - Brack Mountain Vineyards, Alexander Valley
- The wine was aged for 19 months in 100% French oak barrels, 45% new
- In the glass, Bench Cabernet is a dark, deep purple. The nose is vibrant with violets, huckleberry and a touch of vanilla spice. The palate is elegantly would with dusty tannins and a supple, velvet texture. The long, seamless finish, ebbs and flows with flavors of black currant, dark cocoa and forest floor.
- Tarrica Wine Cellars
- Tarrica Wine Cellars
is a small, family owned winery started in 2000 in the
Paso Robles Wine Country. Our winemaking is focused
on showcasing the natural flavors of the grapes in a
well-balanced, easy to enjoy style.
- The complex nose exhibits black cherry, cocoa powder,
cedar and spice nuances. A full-bodied wine with an
exceptional fruit to tannin balance, it finishes with berry
fruit, cedar and a touch of spice.
This rich, mouth-filling wine matches well with beef, lamb,
game meats and hard cheeses and will enhance a hearty
stew or roast.
- MDZ - RJ Vinedos Wines
- From Mendoza, Argentina, the vineyards are all sustainably farmed
and no chemicals are used, in both the vineyards and the winery.
The winemaker Sebastían San Martín has a minimalistic approach
as he believes in letting the grapes have their own voice, and looks
for purity of fruit with little intervention.
- This 100% Malbec showcases the best and classic qualities
of Mendoza. The nose comes alive with hints of mocha,
blueberry, cherries, and rose petals that lead to a rich
mouth feel held up by a good structure and smooth tannins.
This fruit driven wine showcases boysenberry, blackberry,
cocoa and cola nut flavors on the palate. The finish
is long and smooth with hints of dried herbs and cedar that
encapsulate the bright and vibrant wine.
- Benziger Family Winery
- At Benziger Family Winery, we are dedicated to winemaking that reveals the true character of the vineyard, the varietal and the vintage in certified-sustainable wines defined by individuality and the passion of the people who make them.
- Our 2013 Merlot is a delicious full-bodied wine that is brilliantly balanced. Dark cherry, dried blueberry and a dusting of dark chocolate carry through the palate. This wine has loads of dark fruit flavors that are in balance with notes of pepper, black tea and clove. Very well structured, expect a velvety finish. Pair with your favorite red meat.
- La Crema - Sonoma Coast
- Our original name, La Crema Vinera, means “best of the vine,” setting the standard for all we
do since 1979. Our family-owned and operated winery focuses exclusively on cool-climate
appellations. We’re continually exploring these very special regions — passionate in our
belief that they make uniquely expressive and elegant wines.
- “Wild STRAWBERRY, red plum, rose
petals and baking SPICE aromas. Bing
cherry, COLA, cranberry and black
TEA avors. Lingering hints of
MOCHA are cradled by supple
tannins and balanced acidity.”
- From the dense fogs and brilliant sun, to the high winds, cool coastal air and diverse terrain, California’s coast presents many challenges. And yet it’s still one of the best winegrowing regions for producing world-class Pinot Noir. Each of the vineyards chosen for this wine offers the best expression of their respective appellations, carefully blended to achieve balance, complexity, and richness of flavor.
- A rich garnet color with a ruby edge, the wine opens to reveal lifted fruit aromas of bright strawberry and jammy fruit, mocha, and vanilla, along with toasty oak notes. Expressive boysenberry, blackberry, dark cherry, juicy
strawberry, and toasty mocha flavors lend complexity and depth on the palate. The well-integrated oak provides structure and depth seldom seen in Pinot Noir.
Meiomi Pinot Noir has a consistent profile of supple tannins, silky texture, and balanced acidity that makes it the perfect wine to enjoy with a wide array of food.
- HEY MAMBO!! Sultry Red
- The kitchen sink of red blends, our 2014 Sultry Red was blended around a core of jammy
Zinfandel with a number of other unique varietals to add subtle notes from distinct
- At first swirl, aromas start with rich vanilla bean and brandy soaked cherries. Secondary
layers deviate from the norm with fresh leather and juicy pomegranate. On the palate, the
flavors express boysenberry jam, blackberry cobbler, blackstrap molasses and dried fig. The
finish is long and lingering with cedar, toasted coconut and dried cherries.
- "SCARLET" - Steele Vineyards
- The word doesn’t particularly bring thoughts of purity to
the mind. That being said, we offer you a Lake County red
blend, Scarlet, a less than puritanical blend of a handful of
- This sinfully delicious blend is amazingly balanced with lively
cherry and dark berry notes, cloaked in dark chocolate tannins.
A clean acidity runs through the finish. A single glass is not
The blend consists mainly of Cabernet Franc (~40%), Syrah
(~20%), Zinfandel (~10%), Pinot Noir (~10%) with the
remaining 20% consisting of various varietals.
- Soldier's Block - Langhorne Creek, Australia
- Quintessentially Australian, this range offers consistent quality, hugely appealing, commercial wine styles that
have gained a loyal following. Reflecting our skill and experience in seeking out the very best of regional
Australia, our wines capture ideal climatic conditions and pure varietal definition.
- Bright, aromatic and juicy on the nose with just a touch of naughty bacon fat. True to
the varietal, the tiny proportion of Malbec in this blend gives a flowery perfume. The
2015 vintage is our brightest, most dangerously drinkable Shiraz to date due to its
fine, bright fruit and soft silky elegance.
- Lodi, California
- Jammy dark fruit notes with hints and pepper and spice. Deep purple in color with a bright fruit nose.
- Charles & Charles
- A collaboration founded in 2008 between Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2014 Winemaker of the year, Charles Smith (K Vintners, Charles Smith Wines) and Charles Bieler (Three Thieves, BIELER Pere et Fils & Gotham Project). We make just four wines together. The Rosé, a Cabernet Sauvignon blend, a Chardonnay, and a single vineyard Riesling.
- A firm, juicy, refreshing Chardonnay that picks up great power and depth in your glass. There are aromas of Pippin apples, jasmine and some citrus along with warm caramel. These flavors intensify on the palate where they are joined by light tropical notes and a streak of minerality on its mid-weight frame. Power meets finesse here.
- Kendall Jackson - Grande Reserve
- Grand Reserve is a winemaker’s blend of our mountain, ridge, hillside and benchland grapes
grown along California’s cool coastal appellations. We hand select grapes from our best
estate vineyards and then monitor, taste and hand-hold each individual lot throughout the
- “Lush tropical fruit intertwines with lemon,
lime and floral notes. Elegantly layered, this
wine exhibits a rich texture and firm backbone
with a hint of vanilla and spice to round out the
- Mer Soleil, Unoaked, "Silver"
- Never seeing the inside of an oak
barrel, our Mer Soleil Silver is a
pure, clean expression of Chardonnay.
Our wine is fermented and aged in
a combination of stainless steel and
small concrete tanks that are
imported from Burgundy, France.
- Fair in color and fresh from start to finish, the 2014 vintage opens up with
aromas of flower blossoms, crisp pears and a hint of honeysuckle. Bright
citrus evokes the clean taste of Meyer lemons, which grow amidst our estate
vineyards, where a portion of this wine is sourced.
- Candoni, Moscato D'Italia
- Our Candoni Moscato comes from Provincia di Pavia, one of Italy’s oldest
and largest wine-producing regions.
- Aromas of fresh nectarine and
honey, followed by sweet and refreshing flavors of ripe peach and apricot.
It’s a perfect combination of crispness and fruitiness which makes it a perfect
glass of wine for spice dishes or any fruit based desserts.
- Barone Fini, Valdadige, DOC, Italy
- From a family business since 1497, the Bonmartini-Fini family continue to manage this venerable property and produce DoC wines of the highest quality
- Opening citrus notes evolve into juicy flavors of warm ripe apples and lychee, concluding in tones of mountain herbs and flowers. Bright aciddity balanced with minerality create a rich, clean finish
- Il Cantico, Veneto, DOC, Italy
- The Il Cantico Winery is located in the picturesque town of Fossalta, just northeast of Venice. It is located on the Eastern end of
the Veneto, which is the best growing region in Italy for Pinot Grigio. Literally meaning “The Gate” it suggest the role a good white
wine plays by opening the palate to a good meal.
- Pale, straw-yellow color, aromas of citrus and apple. Texture is crisp with bright acidity and just a hint of almonds in the finish. This
makes a wonderful apéritif and goes well with all white meats, fish and light past dishes.
- Chateau Ste Michelle
- Columbia Valley vineyards lie in the rain shadow of the Cascade
Mountains and receive just 6-8 inches of rainfall annually. Warm, sunny days and cool evening temperatures create ideal conditions
for intense aroma and flavor development in the ripening grapes.
- A blend of Riesling from throughout Washington’s
Columbia Valley. Our goal is to craft a refreshing, flavorful, medium-dry Riesling
vintage after vintage. The wine offers crisp apple aromas and flavors with subtle
mineral notes. This is our “everyday Riesling” that is a pleasure to drink and easy to
match with a variety of food
- Weinkeller, Erbach, Rheingau, Germany
- Riesling from the Rheingau, Erbach Germany
- Round and refreshing with light touches of lemon and lime on the nose. Slightly sweet mouthfeel, with juicy and fruity flavors
- Echo Bay, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Our grapes were hand-selected from Marlborough’s premier vineyards, where sea breezes and a long, cool growing season allow the fruit to develop complexity and exceptional acidity.
- The bright, pure flavors of our Sauvignon Blanc echo the spectacular beauty of New Zealand’s South Island. A beautiful light straw color with a tint of green. Zesty citrus and floral aromas lead to balanced flavors of passion fruit, melon, fig and gooseberry, followed by a clean, refreshing finish
- Row Eleven, "Civello"
- Sexier than Pinot Grigio, naughtier than Chardonnay, and more refreshing than Sauvignon Blanc
- Blended aromas of white peach, honeysuckle and fresh citrus. It is not overly dry nor is it overly sweet, it is just right. The blending of several white grape varieties creates sophisticated and playful flavors that surpass those in a simple single-varietal white wine.
- Conundrum White
- Conundrum was born 25 years ago, and today it still stands for doing
things your own way and daring to explore. Its inspiration came from
Charlie Wagner, Sr. – co-founder of Caymus Vineyards
- A beautiful light hue, this wine opens with the evocative scents of apricot,
pear and honeysuckle, as well as bright notes of orange and lemon
meringue pie. The entry on the palate has a subtle sweetness immediately
balanced by a natural acidity and pop of freshness. Flavors of peach,
apple and citrus are layered with with a touch of oak that comes from our
use of barrel fermentation for a portion of the wine. The finish is long,
with distinctive hints of each varietal creating a final, lingering impression.
- Charles & Charles, Rose of Syrah
- A collaboration founded in 2008 between Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2014
Winemaker of the year, Charles Smith (K Vintners, Charles Smith Wines)
and Charles Bieler (Three Thieves, BIELER Pere et Fils & Gotham Project).
We make just four wines together. The Rosé, a Cabernet Sauvignon blend,
a Chardonnay and a single vineyard Riesling.
- Aromas of
cherry, wild raspberry, blood orange, rhubarb, salt and Herbs de Provence
carry over to the palate, where you also pick up some nice minerality.
There is a broad palate that leads nicely into a bright acidity that builds
as it refreshes. The color is a pale yet vibrant fuchsia pink